With the Asia Tour wrapped up, we are happy to announce our next Berlin meetup on November 22nd.
Given that this will be the final Lisk meetup of 2017 and we have a lot to share, the focus of this event will be on Lisk. Therefore, we will not feature any guest speakers. Our presentations will feature past accomplishments as well as what we have planned for the next months.
Although we will not reveal the Lisk rebrand during the meetup, we will share important news and the date of the rebranding launch!
The schedule is as follows:
• 18:30-19:00 - Welcome and networking
• 19:00-19:20 - Introduction by co-founder Max Kordek
• 19:20-19:40 - Overview of recent events by the Lisk Marketing team
• 19:40-20:00 - Members of the development team will provide product updates
• 20:00-20:15 - Closing remarks
• 20:15-21:00 - Drinks and networking
The schedule is subject to change.
We are planning to livestream the meetup over YouTube - this way, our community members who can’t make it to our office can tune in. We will provide snacks and beverages. Craft beer and water will be provided by coworking space WeWork.
To get to WeWork you will need to go through Entrance A, located near the corner of Bellevuestraße and Lennestraße. Some team members will be on the ground floor welcoming everyone to the meetup as a keycard is needed to come up to the 8th floor, so make sure to arrive within the 18:30 to 19:00 window.