About Your Trip
This DreamTrip to Casablanca invites travelers to experience the culture of Morocco with excursions to world-renowned destinations. Begin with a welcome cocktail at the hotel before setting off the morning to see popular sights in Morocco’s economic capital, Casablanca, including the bustling Marché Centrale (or central market), Mohammed V Square and the impressively grand Hassan II Mosque. End your day with dinner and a show at the iconic Rick’s Café, made famous for its role as the restaurant and piano bar in the 1942 film “Casablanca.”
The next day, visit Morocco’s cultural capital of Rabat where the magnificent Royal Palace, the 12th century Oudayas Kasbah, the Mausoleum of Mohamed V and the intriguing Hassan Tower await. Your fourth day includes time to relax the private Mazagan Beach Resort in historic El Jadida before the day concludes with a group dinner at the Cabestan restaurant.
What we love:
• Extend your adventure in Morocco by booking the Magic of Marrakesh DreamTrip from October 1 to 5. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of the city and excursions to Essaouira and Asni Ouirgane before making your way to Casablanca.
• The administrative buildings forming the perimeter of Mohammed V Square in Casablanca are in the Hispano-Moresque and Art Deco styles of architecture, reminiscent of Morocco’s Spanish and French colonial periods.
• Savor the tastes of Morocco during scheduled group lunches and dinners at a variety of restaurants, including Rick’s Café and Cabestan.
• Hassan II Mosque is Morocco’s largest mosque and can hold an astounding 25,000 worshippers for prayer within its walls.
• 5 days and 4 nights in Casablanca, Morocco.
• Full-day tour of Casablanca; includes transportation.
• Full-day tour of Rabat; includes transportation.
• Full-day visit to Mazagan Beach Resort in El Jadida; includes transportation.
• 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 4 dinners.
• Airport transfers.
Mövenpick Hotel Casablanca is conveniently located in the heart of Casablanca to provide guests with easy access to many nearby attractions, including the Old Medina (the old Arab Quarter), where guests can explore local shops through winding old passageways. In addition to the hotel’s comfortable accommodations and friendly staff, guests appreciate varied dining options, opportunities to relax and rejuvenate in the Spa’s traditional Hamam and sauna, and sweeping city views from the hotel’s rooftop pool.
Featured hotel amenities:
• Rooftop pool with views of the city.
• Wellness Centre, Spa and gymnasium on the 16th floor.
• 3 dining options: Casablanca Café, Seven and XO Lounge.
Classic Room accommodations with 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Bathtub/shower combination.
• Iron/Ironing board.
• Cable television.
• Coffee/tea maker.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room and in public areas.
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: noon.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Mövenpick Hotel Casablanca
Rond Point Hassan II
Casablanca 20070, Morocco
Mövenpick Casablanca Hotel
Avenue Hassan II, Casablanca, Maroc, 20000 Casablanca, Morocco