We live in a world that continues to change at an intense rate. The rate of change and discovery outpaces our individual ability to keep up with it. Almost not a day goes by without a boundary-pushing invention. The organizations we work in, lead or rely on to meet our needs and wants are also changing dramatically, in terms of their strategies, their structures, their systems, their boundaries and of course their expectations of their staff and their leaders.
Everyday managers and leaders confront massive and accelerative change, that requires them to adapt their organizations, teams and units to the changing market conditions and at the same time to cope with the need for a renewing rather than reactive workforce. Working in such a dynamic and fast paced environment has pushed organizations to move forward towards collaborative, systemic and dialogic change approaches, recognising their benefit for engagement and long-term business success.
The Organization Development and Leadership Conference features practitioner examples of developing, leading and designing Organization Development interventions and strategies, addressing cultural change and overcoming the key barriers to successful transformation.
Moreover, this business convention tends to cover sufficiently the OD Practitioner role and the latest trends and approaches that should help organizations become more agile and sustainable.
Why You Should Attend
By attending this engaging and comprehensive OD & Leadership conference you will:
- Connect and engage with thought leaders, coaches and peers from leading organizations.
- Gain outsider’s perspective and insights into OD strategies, skills, creative leadership approaches to foster and lead change in your organization.
- Tweak and nourish your capacity to become a key strategic partner in leading your organization forward.
- Have the opportunity to stay ahead in your field and develop your leadership and OD competencies.
- Catch up with the latest developments, trends, best practices and successful case studies/stories.
Who Should Attend
Chief Executive Officer/ Managing Directors / Executive Management teams.
Organizational Development Manager / OD practitioners.
Learning and Development Professionals.
Learning & Development Directors/ Managers/ Professionals.
HR Director/ HR Manager.
Head of Strategy.
Head of Human Capital.
Change Manager/ Organizational Effectiveness Manager.
Leaders and Managers in general.
Consultants/ Executive Coaching Professionals.
Book your ticket now:
Standard Ticket: 2550 EGP